The Feelings Diary
Helping Pupils to Develop their Emotional Literacy Skills by Becoming More Aware of their Feelings on a Daily Basis - For Key Stages 2 and 3
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
This book has been developed from Gillians own work in primary and secondary schools.
The publication consists of:
- comprehensive teacher notes
- lesson plans focused on emotional literacy
- copiable diary pages notes.
Facilitating this programme the teacher will:
- help students to understand, manage and express their
- extend the range of feelings and vocabulary used
- encourage emotionally literate behaviours and relationships.
An essential resource for those who want to encourage emotional development in young people.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781904315001, 9781904315001, 9781473914063, 147391406X|
|Number of Pages||41|