Integration in Counselling & Psychotherapy
Developing a Personal Approach
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Now in its second edition, this book is established reading for any practitioner or trainee wishing to develop their own personal style of working. As well as examining contemporary integrative approaches, the authors show how to develop an individual approach to integrating theories and methods from a range of psychotherapies.
Offering clear strategies for integration rather than a new therapeutic model , this practical new edition:
- puts added emphasis on the integrative framework, and procedural strategies, extending discussion of the individual practitioner as integrator
- is accessible for the new trainee, whilst posing questions for discussion and reflection for the more experienced practitioner
- integrates recent thinking and research in psychotherapy, human development and neuroscience
- discusses how developments in relational approaches impact on integration in practice
- addresses integration within humanistic, psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioural and existential approaches.
This book should be on the desk of every trainee studying integrative counselling and psychotherapy, as well as on the shelves of practitioners wanting to develop their own personal frameworks for therapy.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781848604445, 9781848604445, 1848604440, 9781848604445, 9781848604438, 9781848604438, 9781446243169, 9781446203712, 1446243168|
|Number of Pages||200|