Coaching and Mentoring
Theory and Practice
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Written by two leading scholars in the field, this book is an essential guide to the theory and practice of coaching and mentoring.
The 4th Edition features:
· New content on the definitional issues and the hybridization of coaching and mentoring
· Revised analysis on the research terrain of coaching and mentoring
· Careful consideration of the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on coaching and mentoring
· New and updated case studies and examples from a wide range of countries, including the USA, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Russia, Australia, South America, the Czech Republic and Sri Lanka
· Updated activities, reflective questions and annotated further reading at the end of each chapter
This book also comes with an Instructor’s Manual and PowerPoint slides for lecturers to use in their teaching.
Suitable reading for students on coaching and mentoring modules.
Bob Garvey is Managing Partner of the Lio Partnership, a coaching and mentoring consultancy.
Paul Stokes is a Principal Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University and leads its MSc Coaching and Mentoring programme.
|ISBNs||9781529740769, 9781529740776, 1529765005, 9781529765007|
|Number of Pages||400|