A Guide for Teachers
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
What does it take to improve the behaviour of the children you teach?
This second edition of Jarlath O’Brien’s insightful, practical guide for teachers, and those training to teach, combines psychological research, authentic classroom experience and the lessons learned from improving behaviour in schools. You will be challenged to think about your own practice, question accepted orthodoxies and to develop an empowered and confident approach to improve the behaviour of the children you teach.
This new edition includes:
· A new chapter on how to work with a class where behaviour isn’t good enough
· New, expanded discussion of bullying
· A new ‘How would you deal with this situation?’ feature exploring tricky scenarios
· A new interview feature offering useful perspectives from early career teachers
· A new further reading feature so you can explore selected topics in more depth
|ISBNs||9781529730364, 9781529730371, 1529755239, 9781529755237|
|Number of Pages||256|