The New Teacher’s Guide to OFSTED
The 2019 Education Inspection Framework
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
What does the new OFSTED framework mean for new and trainee teachers? How will it change what happens in schools and classrooms?
This new text guides new and trainee teachers through all they need to know about the 2019 OFSTED inspection. It supports them to understand and reflect on the context of the new framework - as professionals. It dispels many of the myths that new teachers will hear in schools and provides much needed clarity and detail.
· Explores the context of the publication of the new framework and what this might mean for schools and teachers
· Supports teachers to understand how the framework links to what happens in classroom and to school level priorities from SLT
· Includes examples of outstanding practice to learn from
· Features a mythbusting section to help teachers to understand the facts about OFSTED
· Supports new teachers to understand, prepare for and approach OFSTED inspections with confidence and clarity of purpose.
|ISBNs||1529712106, 9781529712094, 9781529712100, 9781529729764, 9781529729801, 9781529712100, 9781529712094, 9781529729757, 1529729750|
|Number of Pages||120|