Succeeding on your School Experience Placement
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
This book is designed to help you through one of the most important aspects of your pre-service teacher education: your school experience placements. Highly practical and accessible, it gives guidance on what happens before, during and after placement, and provide you with strategies on how to deal with the issues that you will encounter in school, including classroom management, lesson planning and catering for individual differences.
Each chapter includes:
· Relevant AITSL standards that are being addressed
· Key terminology that you’ll need to familiarise yourself with
· Essential questions that encourage discussion of teaching practice
· Frequently asked questions by pre-service teachers with potential responses
· Placement scenarios that offer valuable learning opportunities
The book is also supported by 30+ downloadable lesson plan and classroom-ready templates.
|ISBNs||9781526495211, 9781526495211, 1529744008, 9781529744002|
|Number of Pages||312|