Introduction to Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusion
A Student′s Guide
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
This essential textbook equips you with a strong understanding of theories, policies and practices and how they impact on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, guiding you through your SEND course or modules. It provides you with the foundations and tools necessary to think critically about the issues and developments concerning SEND, inclusion, and professional practice.
The book includes:
- Material surrounding mental health in childhood and adolescence
- Chapters on global perspectives of SEND, and assistive technologies
- Practical case studies, reflection questions and activities
- Spotlights on key theories and research
- Up-to-date information on policies impacting SEND
|ISBNs||9781526494825, 9781526494825, 1529738237, 9781529738230|
|Number of Pages||248|