The Early Years Foundation Stage
Theory and Practice
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
This new fourth edition of The Early Years Foundation Stage is fully updated to bring it in line with key changes in the revised EYFS.
What is included in this new edition?
- A brand-new chapter on Reflective Practice
- Completely new content in fully revised chapters on Play; Pedagogical Documentation; Communication and Language; Literacy; Mathematics; Understanding the World; and Children’s Health and Wellbeing
- New coverage of Baseline Assessment
- New and updated case studies throughout the book
- ‘Taking it Outside’ examples
- New coverage of self-regulation
A student favourite, this textbook supports your learning with case studies, points for discussion, reflective tasks and further reading to help you effectively apply theory in your practice across all areas of the EYFS.
|ISBNs||9781526492234, 9781526492241, 1529738385, 9781529738384|
|Number of Pages||536|