Research Methods in Psychology
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
The world of Research Methods is always changing and becoming ever more complex. Now completely up to date with the latest innovations, this book engages with recent controversies to give you the best start with your research.
In each chapter you will find:
· Key concept boxes to help you stay on track and focus on what’s most important
· Real life examples which make the theory easier to understand
· Exercises to check you’ve understood the chapter
· Questions to help you develop your critical thinking.
Also available online are:
· Multiple choice questions to test your understanding
· Datasets to allow you to practice your skills
· A flashcard glossary to help with revision.
Offering a complete package to anyone taking a research methods course as part of their degree.
|ISBNs||9781526488923, 9781526488916, 1529731925, 9781529731927|
|Number of Pages||584|