An Introduction to Qualitative Research
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
The definitive guide to the full qualitative research process, from design to dissemination, this is everything you need to understand how good quality research is produced, and how to use and enrich your own work with it.
New to this edition:
- A new structure follows the research process step-by-step
- Brand new chapter on digital methods and social media data explores cutting-edge research
- Multi-disciplinary case studies give you real research examples whatever your subject
- Focused reading exercises help you explore the literature and build a better bibliography
- Integrated online resources, to master the key concepts, discover real research and track your progress
An Introduction to Qualitative Research has everything a social science student needs to understand and explore the richness of qualitative research.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||1526464225, 9781526464224, 9781526445650, 9781526445650|
|Number of Pages||616|