Understanding and Teaching Primary History
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Primary history is one of the richest areas of teaching and learning, but in order to teach it well you need a strong understanding of key historical concepts and the content of the national curriculum.
Combining a detailed focus on the core skills and principles underpinning good history teaching, this book will help you to:
· appreciate the key concepts that underpin historical understanding
· engage deeply with the programmes of study for Key Stage 1 and 2
· understand the links between historical reasoning and constructivist accounts of how children learn
· apply a cross-curricular approach to your teaching
· assess children’s historical understanding
|ISBNs||9781526420831, 9781526420824, 9781526479204, 1526479206|
|Number of Pages||248|