Tools for Teaching Conceptual Understanding, Elementary
Harnessing Natural Curiosity for Learning That Transfers
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Harness natural curiosity for conceptual understanding!
Nurture young learners’ innate curiosity about the world and bring intellectual rigor throughout the developmental stages of childhood. Concept-based teaching helps students uncover conceptual relationships and transfer them to new problems. Readers of this must-have road map for implementing concept-based teaching in elementary classrooms will learn
• Why conceptual learning is a natural fit for children
• Strategies for introducing conceptual learning
• Instructional strategies to help students uncover and transfer concepts
• How to write lessons, assess understanding, and differentiate in a concept-based classroom
• How concept-based teaching aligns with best practices and initiatives
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781506377223, 9781506377247, 9781506377254, 9781506377247, 1506377238, 9781506377230|
|Number of Pages||208|