Co-Teaching for English Learners
A Guide to Collaborative Planning, Instruction, Assessment, and Reflection
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Because teacher collaboration isn’t an option, it’s a MUST!
EL authorities Maria Dove and Andrea Honigsfeld take ESL teachers and their general education colleagues step-by-step through building a successful collaboration—or improving an existing one. And since no teaching team is exactly alike, you’ll find seven collaborative models to choose from. Features include:
• In-depth profiles of the seven models
• Advantages and challenges of each model
• Clear explanations of each teacher’s role
• Tried-and-true strategies for the entire instructional cycle: co-planning, co-instruction, co-assessment, and reflection
• Real-life accounts from co-teaching veterans
• Accompanying videos and dedicated web content
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781506343259, 9781483390918, 9781506343235, 9781483390918, 1506343244, 9781506343242|
|Number of Pages||312|