Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
Additional Book Details
Understanding the influence of culture on interpersonal interactions in organizational settings is now a fundamental requirement of effective international management. Cross-Cultural Management: Essential Concepts, Fourth Edition introduces readers to the fundamentals of cross-cultural management by exploring the influence of culture on interpersonal interactions in organizational settings and examining the ever-increasing number of cross-cultural management challenges that global managers face in today′s workplace.
The new 4th edition
· Has been extensively revised and updated to reflect the most current thinking on the topic
· Has an increased emphasis on understanding the mechanisms of cross-cultural interactions helping readers make connections between the factors affecting performance of all work groups and the culture influencing these groups.
· Enhanced coverage of language issues offering readers strategies for improving communication in multinational companies (Ch. 6)
· Best practices for transferring knowledge across cultures (Ch. 9) has been added to give readers clear instructions for developing stronger communication skills when relaying information to their global counterparts.
· Expanded coverage of cross-generational considerations (Ch. 11) prepares readers to manage employees of all ages.
· New discussions about the relationship between immigration and international management (Ch. 11) gives readers a glimpse into the changing environment of business and the effects immigration has on the future of management.
· New and updated examples, statistics, discussion questions, and references offer readers the latest research on cross-cultural management.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781506340708, 9781506368306, 9781506368290, 9781506368313, 1506368301|
|Number of Pages||336|