The SAGE Encyclopedia of Online Education
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Online education, both by for-profit institutions and within traditional universities, has seen recent tremendous growth and appeal - but online education has many aspects that are not well understood.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Online Education provides a thorough and engaging reference on all aspects of this field, from the theoretical dimensions of teaching online to the technological aspects of implementing online courses—with a central focus on the effective education of students.
Key topics explored through nearly 400 entries include:
· Technology used in the online classroom
· Institutions that have contributed to the growth of online education
· Pedagogical basis and strategies of online education
· Effectiveness and assessment
· Different types of online education and best practices
· The changing role of online education in the global education system
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781483318356, 9781483318356, 9781506353012, 1506353010|
|Number of Pages||1408|