Methodologies for Practice Research
Approaches for Professional Doctorates
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Order your digital inspection copy here.
Sharp and focused, this book provides the need-to-know information on how to design and implement a good, high quality research project.
Oriented around real-world application, it emphasizes the aspects of research most relevant to conducting practice-based research. Assuming no prior knowledge, but appropriate for experienced learners, it builds knowledge at a sustainable pace.
It offers readers:
- A no frills guide to methodology and the theory of conducting research
- Strategies for communicating complex ideas
- Insight into common impact-driven methods like action research, case study, and mixed methods
- Ways to develop systematic research projects within the boundaries of everyday working life
- Ample opportunities to test and apply newfound knowledge.
With streamlined advice tailored specifically to support research in professional contexts, this book is the essential toolkit every researcher who is embarking on a practice-led project needs.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781473991606, 9781473991606, 9781526453334, 1526453339|
|Number of Pages||328|