Teaching Primary Physical Education
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Physical education is an important part of the primary curriculum and one that provides unique challenges for those involved with its teaching. This book offers a balanced and comprehensive overview of the subject, covering issues such as safe practice in PE, inclusion, subject leadership and cross-curricular approaches supported by an accessible theory-informed approach.
This second edition includes:
· Links to the new National Curriculum in England
· Each chapter mapped against the Teachers’ Standards
· A new chapter on physical literacy and development in the early years and primary ages
· A new chapter on health-focused education and the contribution of PE
· Added case studies in every chapter
· Enhanced coverage of assessment in PE
This book includes a companion website with additional resources!
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781473974326, 9781473974326, 9781473974326, 9781473974319, 9781526423047, 9781526423054, 1526423049|
|Number of Pages||232|