Organisations and Management in Social Work
Everyday Action for Change
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Providing a comprehensive and critical examination of the complex issues involved in the management and organisational contexts of social work practice, this book will help readers to:
- Critically evaluate organisational theory, managerial techniques and organisational structures.
- Develop strategies for ethical and reflective organisational practice.
- Understand how to plan and manage change in learning organisations.
- Unpick important themes such as leadership, supervision, risk, decision making, and accountability.
- Explore the potential for increasing service user and worker participation in organisations.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|Number of Pages||248|