Action Research for Nurses
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Nurses work in complex situations with daily challenges, where the needs of each patient represent unique demands. Action research helps nurses to investigate their practices as reflective practitioners, allowing them to ask ‘What is going on? How do we understand the existing situation? How do we improve it?’
This book supports nurses in investigating their own professional practices in order to develop the new insights and approaches:
· embodying holistic perspectives in dialogical and relational forms of individual and organisational learning,
· equal emphasis on processes and outcomes;
· welcoming all participants’ contributions , and listening to all voices;
· developing a patient-centred focus where people are involved in their own healing;
· building communities of enquiring practices.
This book is intended for undergraduate student nurses, qualified practising nurses in clinical settings who may or may not be engaged in formal professional education courses and nurse educators and managers.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781473919396, 9781473919402, 9781473967311, 1473967317|
|Number of Pages||192|