Understanding Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education in Secondary Schools
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
This book provides an overview essential for a proper understanding of effective approaches to PSHE education in secondary education and the valuable role it can play in promoting the health and wellbeing of adolescents.
· The importance and scope of PSHE education
· The theory and research evidence for effective practice in the secondary school
· School structures which support effective teaching and learning in PSHE education
· Assessment for, and of, learning in PSHE education
· The role of visiting experts in PSHE education
· Overlaps with pastoral and therapeutic support
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781473913622, 9781473987913, 9781473913639, 1473987911|
|Number of Pages||336|