Science Formative Assessment, Volume 2
50 More Strategies for Linking Assessment, Instruction, and Learning
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
This book shows readers how to use assessment to inform instruction and learning in the science classroom. In the bestselling first volume, Page Keeley shared 75 techniques that help K-12 science teachers determine students′ understanding of key concepts and design learning opportunities that will deepend students′ mastery of content and standards. Volume 2 will present 50 new strategies linked to the Next Generation Science Standards. These flexible assessments can be used with any science curriculum.
The assessments include:
- a description of how each technique promotes student learning
- considerations for design and implementation, such as required materials, timing, modeling the technique, and grouping students
- modifications for different types of students or purposes
- caveats for using each technique
- ways the techniques can be used in other content areas
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781452270258, 9781452270258, 9781452270258, 9781452270265, 9781452270296, 1452270260|
|Number of Pages||256|