The SAGE Handbook of Case-Based Methods
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Case-based methods have a long history in the social sciences. They are extensively used and raise many practical and theoretical questions. This book provides a comprehensive, critical examination of case-oriented research. It offers concrete proposals about the best research methods and provides an unparalleled guide to the emergence and complexity of the field.
- Situates the reader in the essential theoretical and practical issues;
- Demonstrates the unity and diversity of case-oriented research through an examination of case-based methods;
- Distinguishes between case-based and case study research;
- Elucidates the philosophical issues around case based methods;
- Examines case-based work in the context of both social theory and theories of research methods.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781446270448, 9781412930512, 9781446206669, 1446206661|
|Number of Pages||561|