Interpreting Quantitative Data with IBM SPSS Statistics
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
The second edition of Interpreting Quantitative Data with IBM SPSS Statistics is an invaluable resource for students analysing quantitative data for the first time. The book clearly sets out a range of statistical techniques and their common applications, explaining their logic and links to the research process. It also shows how SPSS can be used as a tool to aid analysis.
Key features of the second edition include:
- new chapters on one-way and two-way ANOVA, the Chi-square test and linear regression.
- SPSS lab sessions following each chapter which demonstrate how SPSS can be used in practice
- sets of exercises and 'real-life' examples to aid teaching and learning
- lists of key terms to aid revision and further reading to enhance students' understanding
- an improved text design making the book easier to navigate
- a companion website with answers to the labs and exercises, along with additional data sets and powerpoint slides
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781446207437, 9781446290873, 1446290875, 9781446207437|
|Number of Pages||376|