Research Methods in Politics
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Packed with features to promote learning this text is ideal for use on an introductory methods course or for readers carrying out their own research project.
- an overview of the philosophy and principles of research
- qualitative and quantitative research methods and research design
- a critical review of selected methods
- methods of gathering information, such as interviews and focus groups, and discusses issues associated with ensuring quality of information
- appropriate methods for analysing and interpreting data, and covers the process of communicating research.
The inclusion of chapter objectives, regular summaries, questions for discussion and tasks and assignments, makes this the must-have text for researching politics.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781412935517, 9781412935517, 9781446244821, 1446244822|
|Number of Pages||352|