Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
The SAGE Course Companion on Organization Theory is an accessible introduction to a challenging subject area. This book helps readers to extend their understanding of theories and make the connection between them and organizational practice. It will enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements and provides support on how to revise for exams and prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged not only to think like a organizational theorist but also to think about the subject critically.
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Organizational Theory
- Helpful summaries of the approaches taken by the main course textbooks
- Sample questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed
- Short vignettes and a case study that runs throughout the chapters
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- `Taking It Further′ sections that suggest how readers can extend their thinking beyond the `received wisdom′
The SAGE Course Companion in Organizational Theory is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781412935494, 9781412935494, 9781473902992, 1473902991|
|Number of Pages||184|