Travel and Tourism
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
The SAGE Course Companion in Travel and Tourism is an accessible introduction to the subject that will help readers extend their understanding of key concepts and enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements. It provides support on how to revise for exams, how to present calculations and how to prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged not only to think like a Travel and Tourism professional but also to think about the subject critically.
Designed to complement existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Travel and Tourism and an overview of its business context
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main textbooks on the course
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with common pitfalls to avoid
- A tutor's-eye view of what course examiners are looking for
- A road map for the book to help readers quickly find the information they need
The SAGE Course Companion in Travel and Tourism is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and achieve success in their undergraduate course.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781412922951, 9781847878588, 9781412922951, 9781412922944, 1446239349, 9781412922951, 1446239349, 9781412922944, 9781446239346|
|Number of Pages||240|