Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
SAGE Course Companions are an exciting new series offering students an insider′s guide into how to make the most of their undergraduate courses and extend their understanding of key concepts covered in their course.
Social Psychology provides student readers with essential help with all aspects of their first course in social psychology, including advice on revising for exams, preparing and writing course assessment materials, and enhancing and progressing their knowledge and skills in line with course requirements on a social psychology course.
Designed to augment, rather than replace, existing textbooks for the course, it provides:
- Helpful summaries of the course curriculum to aid lecture notes, seminars and written assignments
- Key summaries of the approach taken by the main social psychology textbooks
- Guidance on the essential study skills required
- Help with developing critical thinking
- Route-maps to aid the development of wider learning above and beyond textbooks
- Pointers to success in course exams
- A tutor′s-eye view of what course examiners are looking for
- An insider′s view of what key course concepts are really all about
SAGE Course Companions are much more than revision guides for undergraduates; they are an essential tool to taking your course learning and understanding to new levels and in new directions that are the key to success in undergraduate courses.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9781412918411, 9781412918404, 9781847878441, 184787844X|
|Number of Pages||209|