Working in Multi-professional Contexts
A Practical Guide for Professionals in Children′s Services
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Making links between different professional roles, policies and practices, this book equips readers swith the skills, knowledge and understanding that managers, practitioners and students require to work in integrated multiprofessional settings. It draws on case studies to consider the dilemmas, challenges and complexities common within workplaces.
- roles, policies and practices in integrated services
- quality assessment in a multiprofessional context
- evaluating and developing children and family services
- participation and engagement in integrated family centres
- contemporary leadership and management in multiprofessional teams
- innovative multiprofessional learning
- creative multiprofessional environments.
Each chapter incorporates activities to support professional development. Six chapters analyse: multi-professional case studies on inclusive education; joint assessment and family support; leadership in integrated children′s services (education, health and social services); participatory one-stop family centre design; and mentoring in the childcare/early years sector.
|ISBNs||9780857021731, 9780857021724, 9781446290507, 1446290506|
|Number of Pages||216|