Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Managing Quality provides a comprehensive review and critical analysis of quality management discourses and techniques by drawing on a number of management disciplines such as operations management, HRM, organizational behaviour, strategy, marketing and organization theory.
- introduces readers to key concepts and issues in quality management
- provides an overview of both managerial and critical perspectives on quality management
- presents the 'wisdom' of quality management gurus
- documents the way quality is pursued in manufacturing, service and public sector organizations
- compares and contrasts hard and soft technologies of quality management
- critically reviews the rhetoric of TQM and business process re-engineering (BPR)
- examines the consequences of quality on stakeholders
- scrutinizes the language of quality management
- documents the mundane nature of quality managemnt practices through the use of real life case studies
Managing Quality is an up-to-date and student-centered treatment of quality management that will be essential reading for undergraduate students of operations and quality management. It will also be extremely relevant to all MBA students, and useful reading for students of HRM, organization theory and the sociology of organizations.
|Sold By||SAGE Publications|
|ISBNs||9780761969037, 9780857022288, 9780761969044, 9780761969037, 0761969047, 9780761969037, 1446232115, 9780761969044, 1446232115, 9780761969044, 9781446232118|
|Number of Pages||210|