An Introduction to Project Management, Seventh Edition
Predictive, Agile, and Hybrid Approaches
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Building on the success of the previous editions, An Introduction to Project Management, Seventh Edition introduces a uniquely effective combination of features. The main changes include the following:
- The text has been updated to include key information from PMIs A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) Seventh Edition. PMI has stated that the sixth edition and The Agile Practice Guide are still valid, so information is still included from them as well.
- Examples of using predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches to project management are integrated throughout the text. A new running case is added in addition to the Just-in-Time Training project - Global Construction Human Capital project - to illustrate differences between using a more predictive and more agile approach to managing projects.
- The previous edition's Chapter 10, Best Practices, is replaced with a new Chapter 10, PMP and Other Certifications.
- Updated examples, references, and user feedback is incorporated.
- The free book website has been updated. New information will be added to the site as needed, and the Links tab will be continuously updated to keep readers informed on topics like certification, leadership, etc.
|ISBNs||9780982800379, 9798695713459, 8695713459|