Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook, Fourth Edition
A Guide for Students and Practitioners
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
The Bluebook provides the rules for legal citation, but can be intimidating and frustrating to use. With its simple building-block approach, this survival manual teaches how to understand and master the essential rules for legal practitioners. Rules are fully described and illustrated using:
- Clear explanations and illustrations of the basic components of legal citations;
- Step-by-step instructions for building citations to the most common authorities cited by legal practitioners;
- Detailed guidance for citing legal materials to both print and electronic sources;
- Examples, comparison charts, illustrations, and bullet-point explanations designed for quick mastery of basic Bluebook citation rules;
- Tips, hints, and cautions to help users avoid common citation errors;
- Cross references to the controlling Bluebook rules; and
- A user-friendly format gathering The Bluebooks scattered rules for each authority into one place.
|Sold By||Carolina Academic Press|
|ISBNs||9781531019150, 1531019153, 9781531019167, 1531019161|